jueves, 17 de junio de 2010

Heaven where you live

Suddenly comes the night
and in my dreams your smile rises
as the moon that flashes
to turn on everywhere its light
then, your lips arouse my face
and my heart beats yelling out
feeling the heat that comes from clouds
clouds that lie on your chest
people do not ever understand
and tremble me to make me scare
but it´s nothing I wanna share
it is just the sky where you live
and inside my soul I start to dream
being taken by your hands,
breaking out my boundaries, who cares?
I wanna stay forever inside your breath
run me away with you my male
don´t you bother if they say
that you cannot love me, don´t care
we are two living on our own earth
we are two lovers in the same way
when waters splashes love everywhere
it refreshes my cheeks made of fear
dries out my love coming in tears
and take me back to the heaven..just where you live...



written by: Sergio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja aqui tu comentario...